Download eBook Reader Software
For PC and Mac:
For mobile devices:
- Locate the e-Book you want in the library by typing in key words into Search our Collections.
- Use "Refine my results" under the active filters
- Click on the title of the item
- Click on the link under "View it"
- Choose to read online or download a chapter or more depending on the download limits
Printing, Copying and Pasting
Limited printing, copying and pasting is permitted on most e-Book titles. These limits are set by publishers.
- As a general rule, 10% or one chapter can be printed.
- Limits vary between books. Contact the library if you have questions.
Digital rights management means that restrictions are placed on users:
- Where saving is permitted there may be page limits.
|Library subscription limits number of simultaneous users
||Try again later
|Some eBooks take a long time to load because of their file size
||Keep your browser open
|Your computer settings do not comply with system requirements
||Enable cookies in your browser
|The eBook doesn't load
||Try clearing your cache
|Cannot access eBook off campus
||A firewall may be affecting your access